Tuesday 21 June 2011

DEATH

All my life i have never known the pain death can bring, i have never known that the loss of a loved one is like a scar that will never go away. Yesterday i lost someone very dear to my heart and i know for sure that this pain is something very difficult to live with for the rest of my life. I lost someone so full of life, someone so warm and welcoming. Chuka how can you die???? You promised to come back after the wedding only for me to hear that you are no more. How can i continue to live with this unbearable pain? How can you not come back? I desperately need to hear your voice again, i need to know that you are ok wherever you are... I need to know how and why God decided to take you away from this earth, am sick and tired of everybody telling me that God knows best. What is there to know????? My heart is bleeding and breaking,am asking myself if i have the strength to live with this pain forever and i know its gonna be extremely hard.... Your memory will continue to live on in my heart.

ADIEU CHUKA OKEKE!!!!!

No comments: