Tuesday 5 February 2008

NOTHING NEW BUT THANKS.

The new year began ages ago and i didn't think to say hello and deliver my long note of prayers, thanks and encouragements. Nevertheless you were all in my thoughts and i definitely had all the prayers and thanks in my head.. I might have left you for awhile but i have very much been around watching and hoping i get responses. Since there has been none, i decided to keep with other things and still hang around somewhere.. I got admission to school so everything has been busy and very stressful but its all good and am glad am alive.. Nobody needs me for now so i'll be gone alittle while again till i have the opportunity to be with my lovely and gracious readers, but if there are none, i will be here as always...... PEACE!!!!!!!

No comments: