Saturday 17 November 2007

STILL CHECKING


Life has been kind of good to me and with me because i have been happy and my lovely friends and family has been around me to keep making me happy.. I am not completely happy because i haven't heard from anybody but maybe it's just a matter of time sha. I am still smiling and sticking around waiting for who has anything to share with a shoulder as broad as mine. I used to send some of my articles to a lady that had a page on Punch Newspaper and i loved that because people would read my stuff and send me lovely mails of how i helped inspired some things they did, it made me satisfied.. I actually believe that i was born for the people, to help change how bad they feel and give them the hope they forget they possess. I wish i could still continue but she usually gets loads of articles and i hate to be an added burden.. I decided to continue from here and see what the future holds for me and my people that are troubled. So send your troubles and distresses to me and i promise to give you hope. I actually got to know about blogspot through one of my idols, Funmi Iyanda. My brothers couldn't have more of me always saying, "Abeg open Funmi's blog for me to read what's new". I still check on her besides having my blog since am not much of a dustbin person.. I am still somewhere waiting for you guys to check up on me... Till then, PEACE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey baby wats gud.guess i dont need 2 introduce maself coz u already knw mi.but if u want mi 2 den ma name is Rigg Jones.well just wanted 2 tel u hw 1daful ur writings in ur blog re,wel baby keep up d gud work nd dont 4get dat so many people re proud of u.CHOA..........